ARK-1220L: the new ultra-slim fanless box PC by Advantech
Published : 07/12/2019 14:53:28
The ARK-1220L, recently presented by Advantech, is among the solutions Embedded Computing most demands of the industrial automation market. This solution proposed by the famous U.S. brand, is in fact the flagship for the fanless ultra slim compact series.
The wide range of input voltage and operating temperature make the ARK-1220L ideal for applications in industrial environments that require robust products.
The ease of installation and use is guaranteed by the presence of the main I/O ports directly on the front panel, a not insignificant detail if we consider the narrow environments in which the ARK-1220L usually operates.
Here are the main features of the Fanless PC promoted by Digimax:
- Intel Atom E3940 Quad Core SoC turbo burst up to 1.8 GHz
- Dual HDMI display up to 4K resolution
- DIN-Rail system with essential I/O ports on front-side bezel
- 2 porte LAN Intel GbE
- 2 x Intel GbE and 4 x USB 3.0
- 1 x 2.5” SATA III SSD and 1 x full-size mSATA
- 1 x full-size mPCIe with SIM holder and 1 x M.2 2230 for WIFI
- -30 ~ 70°C extended operating temperature
- 12V ~ 28V wide range power input
- Advantech WISE-PaaS support
Don't miss the latest news proposed by Digimax within the Industrial PC market.