Wireless sensor node for industrial and IoT applications with LPWAN technology
Published : 05/21/2020 14:30:00
WISE-4210 is a wireless device family that can connect the I/O module to the cloud via the LPWAN protocol and the Sub-GHz frequency.
WISE-4210 can provide long range transmission with high penetration, less interference and lower power consumption in wireless mode.
With developments in wireless and cloud technologies, more and more remote monitoring applications have adopted cloud services for wide area management systems.
To shorten the gap between the field site data and the cloud, Digimax provides wireless I/O and sensor modules that can get and pass data directly to the cloud by utilizing wireless communication technology, such as Wi-Fi, 4G, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT/LTE-M, and proprietary LPWAN (Sub-G) through IoT protocols MQTT, CoAP and LwM2M.
WISE-4210: technical features
- 64 nodes: a single WISE-4210 AP is designed to collect up to 64 WISE-4210 node data.
- Cloud: WISE-4210 is able to send data to WISE-PaaS or Azure via MQTT, even with a non-private server.
- Energy saving: the WISE-4210 node can also be powered by a 3.6v AA battery up to 3 years life.
- Native survey function: using WISE Studio via USB connector, users can configure the device quickly and easily by viewing data during initial setup.
- Back-off function to prevent data loss: if the AP does not receive the transmission data from the WISE-4210 node, the node will send the data packet again to avoid the possibility of packet loss.
For which applications is WISE-4210 recommended?
Thanks to low power consumption, wide coverage and recognition function, WISE-4210 is the perfect solution for data acquisition and visualization, whether with private server or public cloud, such as WISE-PaaS or Azure.
WISE-4210 is able to collect data penetrating a wall up to 3 km. Through the recognition function it is also possible to try again to make sure that the data has been correctly acquired and sent to the server.
Why choose WISE-4210?
Advantech, Digimax partner in the industrial market, has been offering data acquisition modules for over 20 years with a particular focus on applications related to IoT, environmental monitoring and industrial process control. The experience gained, combined with market leadership, are synonymous with reliability and innovation. Find out more about the products dedicated to the acquisition of data for the industrial market proposed by Digimax.