Computer, display, and panel PC for the marine and naval sector
The marine and naval sector requires certified products that are particularly reliable and robust, capable of withstanding the difficult environmental conditions in which they operate. Specifically, hardware devices such as embedded computers, panel PCs, and monitors must have characteristics such as:
● High resistance to corrosion;
● Low electromagnetic interference EMI;
● Protection against harsh environments (high IP rating);
● Low energy consumption and high operating power.
Digimax offers a range of embedded PCs and monitors for naval and marine applications highly resistant to water, salt, and dust. Digimax hardware solutions for the marine and naval sector are guaranteed for harsh environments, exposed to a vast range of temperatures: for example, the boat monitors are equipped with a capacitive touchscreen and a wide viewing angle.
Digimax's products in the marine and naval fields are certified according to international industry standards, including DNV, IEC 60945, IEC 61174, IACS-E10 certifications, and IP66 protection.
Digimax hardware and certifications for naval and marine environments
Concerning the hardware solutions for the marine sector, Digimax ensures the quality of its products in compliance with the main certifications for the naval environment, including:
● IEC 60945: the mandatory international standard for all equipment installed on boats, defines the quality criteria for the management of marine electronic devices;
● IEC 61174: standard concerning the reliability and quality of marine equipment and radio navigation equipment in terms of safety, performance, and EMC;
● DNV (Det Norske Veritas): global certification system for the marine industry, designed to provide adequate standards of safety, quality, and performance for vessels, boats, pleasure craft, and any other marine vessel transporting hazardous materials.
Together with our proposals for the naval and marine sector, do not miss the Digimax consultancy service.